outlook express 6 no mail

carnoustiejim 10:20 22 Mar 14

hi the last few days i have not been getting any emails in o/e i have windows 7 and xp on my pc windows 7 emails are okay i need xp to run some programs that wont run in windows 7 and use o/e for my music forums checked with supplier everything okay at there end can you help thanks kirriejim

Secret-Squirrel 11:44 22 Mar 14

".... i have not been getting any emails in o/e.."

Do you get an OE error message? If you do then right-click it, choose "Copy" then paste it here. If you don't get any errors then click the "Send/Receive" button on the toolbar. If the e-mails don't arrive then click the "Tools" menu -> Accounts -> "Mail" tab -> highlight the affected account (if there's more than one) -> "Properties" button. Make sure that "Include this account when sending and receiving" is ticked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…