outlook express 6 import help

FOEYDO 18:45 17 Feb 06

Hi I have jsut had a network set up with two towers and a laptop, I want to backup all emails every night from my main tower. I have just imported my emails to my other tower but it has not added just new ones but added old ones twice. I have thousands of business emails and dont want them all to be added every time I update help please! Thanks

terryf 01:33 18 Feb 06

Look at click here, I have used this and the previous version for years. You can back up the whole of your OE information including account, address book and other data then selectively backup folders. It is fast and you can do selective restores. Very useful if you re-instal OS because in one operation you can have all your OE and email data restored. I don't have shares in the company!

FOEYDO 08:40 18 Feb 06

Thank you for recommending express assist 8. I have downloaded it and backed up my messages but can't see any info on synchronisisng between pc and laptop, I wondered if you knew and could throw me some helplines?

terryf 08:56 18 Feb 06

Not sure what you mean, what do you want to synchronise, if it is all your account data, address book etc you could selectively restore from the backup file to the relevant computer

FOEYDO 09:28 18 Feb 06

I just want to synchronise new messages at the end of each day from tower to laptop. Rather than having to transfer everything all day.Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now