Outlook express 6 identities window

Rhuddlan 15:57 18 Nov 04

About ten mins or so after switching my comp on, a small window appears with two names, which are the two names of the accounts I have on the comp, asking me to log into one of the identites, I press cancel and everything is fine, until a few mins later it pops up again. I never use OE 6, nor does my other accound holder, so how the hell can I stop these windows popping up? I have win xp home and sp 2

mattyc_92 16:31 18 Nov 04

Hi ya, to stop this from happening copy all of your work, favourite websites, cookies, etc... that you want to keep onto another dirve (CD or something) or copy and paste to a folder in the c:\ directory e.g. c:\My folder name\. Once you have done this create another account (using the User Account option from the control pannel). Log off and logon back on as the new account. Copy all of your files, settings, etc... into that account and delete your previous account. This will stop that anoying log in thing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…