Outlook Express 6 Housekeeping

Raymondot 14:17 11 Dec 06

How can I set things up so that the Move box defaults to "Saved Messages" with the complete list of folders displayed so that I can save messages with three clicks instead of five in Outlook Express 6.
At present the Move box defaults to "Local Folders" with a + next to it, clicking this expands it to a list which includes "Saved Messages" with another + next to it and clicking that finally expands it to a list of folders.
I would like this list to be visible in the "Move" box whenever I click on "Move To"

Shas 15:03 11 Dec 06

If you have your folders visible down the left hand side, no clicks are necessary - just highlight and drag the message across to the folder you want to keep it in :o)

Raymondot 15:20 11 Dec 06

Yes I know about this alternative thanks. It is just that I always used to be able to do it the other way and was used to it, but suddenly I can't do it so I am thinking that I must have inadvertently changed a setting somewhere.

Shas 15:32 11 Dec 06

I don't normally have 'move to' out on the tool bar, but if I do put it there, when I click on it all my folders are visible without having to expand anything, so don't know what else to suggest I'm afraid.

Raymondot 15:34 11 Dec 06

Yes I am thinking that I might have to remove it so that I have to drag and drop after all! Thanks for your trouble!

Shas 15:44 11 Dec 06

No trouble at all :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…