Outlook express 6 erased saved emails

jorf 23:06 28 Nov 06

Suddenly tonight OE6 has erased all my saved emails which were in a separate folder. Is there any way I can get them back? It has also erased all my emails in my tax folder and the items in the deleted folder.They were stored on my D drive as OE store.Please Help there are some impotant emails I have lost
Thank you.

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:40 28 Nov 06

Have you tried system restore?

G

johnnyrocker 23:56 28 Nov 06

the above worked for me when i had a similar prob

johnny.

jorf 00:09 29 Nov 06

I have tried 2 system restores one early today and one yesterday no luck folders still empty.
I am running XP Pro. Could my OE store got too big? I tend to keep nearly all my emails.

tamsin 12:26 29 Nov 06

I had same problem but mine were erased by Norton Internet Security automatically reconfiguring OE6 in the background and then telling me it had completed the task. Never did get emails back - restore didn't do it. Now save all messages to my computer and do not rely on OE6

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…