Outlook Express 6 e-mail (tiny) print problem

BGL 16:13 11 Aug 06

We are having trouble with Outlook Express 6 printing tiny text when there is an attachment to the e-mail of a large size i.e. photo. It is condensing the print to an almost unreadable size. Also on some e-mails it is losing the top part of the e-mail (the to, from, subject etc.) and merely prints the body of the e-mail.

We have tried highlighting the text when there is an attachment and selecting print but it still prints out tiny.

This has only recently happened and seems to have coincided with us downloading the latest version of Internet Explorer(7).

Could this be anything to do with it?

Any ideas how I can get my normal printing back?

We are running Windows XP and I am printing on a Brother HL-1450 laser printer.

BGL 10:44 14 Aug 06

Anybody help?

BGL 12:44 14 Aug 06

Please?

johnnyrocker 13:12 14 Aug 06

personally i would revert to six and see if it is then ok, if so you know where the probs lie.

johnny.

Stuartli 13:16 14 Aug 06

Outlook Express uses Internet Explorer text settings.

In IE go to View>Text Size and, if it is not set on Medium (the standard) Enable it.

If the text size is set to Large, Larger etc e-mails normally print out in a much larger font size and vice versa.

BGL 16:29 14 Aug 06

Thanks for your help guys.

Had to revert back to IE6 - e-mails print perfectly again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…