Outlook Express 6 Can you please Help

Shikaree 22:33 09 Jul 08

Hi Folks,

My friend has sent this Query for Help. Can you please Help!!

I have lost the page where you send emails where the words, Click, reply, reply to all, Forward and Delete would appear. Now I have something else or should I say page come up. Under the word file, when I put the arrow there is says "Reply to Sender, likewise under edit it says"Reply to All, then Forward under view it says "Print" then under tools "Delete". I think I must have clicked on browse and now I don't know how to get back to that particular page. I have tried turning the computer off and restarting it again but that too, has not worked.

Shikaree

beeuuem 23:05 09 Jul 08

Right click on an empty part of the Toolbar (where it says 'File' , 'Edit' and so on) and left click on 'Toolbar'.
This should return things to normal.

brundle 23:07 09 Jul 08

Likely that the toolbar has gone.
Need to right click in the blank area to the right of the menu bar and select it again.

click here

Shikaree 19:46 10 Jul 08

Hi beeuuem & brundle,

Thanks very much for your immediate response. I have forwarded the Information to my friend in Australia.

I have also saved it in case I may have the same problem in the future.

Thanks once again for your kind Help.

Shikaree

beeuuem 01:05 11 Jul 08

We live to please, hope it solves your friends' problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…