outlook express 6

green paul 14:07 21 Apr 05

Is there a way to access my address book and messages without starting OE6. When ever i start OE6 it starts fine then my address book keeps flashing, and when ever i try to access i the address book OE6 freezes and i have to close OE6 via task manager
ANY HELP would be appreciated

crocbadger 14:13 21 Apr 05

I`m having the same problem outlook express has started flashing,it started last night,the contacts are the main flashers!!!
Anybody shed any light on this

green paul 14:16 21 Apr 05

that is when mine started as well can you access your messages 'I cant'

crocbadger 14:18 21 Apr 05

I can yeah,however the page loads really really slowly

farley 14:41 21 Apr 05

mt adress book continually flashes i can open new messages but can not create a new message spooky hope someone can help soon

farley 14:47 21 Apr 05

Just a thought I have just installed a Mcafee virus scan update. anyone else done the same ?could be a link

Terry Brown 14:52 21 Apr 05

Create a folder in my documents called (e.g) my Email, open outlook express. Usethe task bar to have both windows showing.Highlight the files you want to copy from Outlook and drag (or copy) to the folder my Email.These files will be saved with the extention EML. You can now open them like any other document.

green paul 14:53 21 Apr 05

dont know my MCcaffe is set to auto update

Alan H E 15:05 21 Apr 05

Have you checked for mailing worms?

green paul 15:07 21 Apr 05

i have don a full system scan with MCcaffe, Spybot S&D and Adaware pro all came up clean

farley 18:00 21 Apr 05

Have done a full scan myself and to no avail.
Help someone please

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…