Outlook Express 6

diesel1948 14:01 04 Feb 05

I cannot see any images in my e-mails and when I click on a link nothing happens. Can anyone tell me how to fix this please.

bathjobby 14:06 04 Feb 05

Go to Tools, Options, Security and uncheck the 'blcok images and other external content in HTNL messages'.

diesel1948 14:16 04 Feb 05

I can see images now thanks, but when I click on anything, nothing. Any other ideas mate?

beeuuem 14:34 04 Feb 05

If you mean when you click on a link nothing happens try click here

diesel1948 14:54 04 Feb 05

Well done Bee, sorted. I feel this problem could have been caused by AOL. I put their disk in and ordered 2MB broadband yesterday, I cancelled the order today. It seemed to cause so many problems, error report boxes flashing up all the time, could not log off. Pages not being found, it may have improved when the broadband setup arrived, but the dial up put me off. What experience of broadband have you had? I have Freeserve AnyTime at moment but my boys want broadband for the downloading, Freeserve is limited to 30gig and that seems a lot to me, but they seem to want unlimited. Cheers again mate.

bathjobby 15:40 04 Feb 05

Been on BT Broadband for a couple of years now and no complaints. Only ever 1 outage (for 60mins) and helpdesk knew exactley what was happening (heard stories of others not knowing there was a problem or not even answering phone). I pay around £24 per month for unlimited at 512K, although they also do a limited (10gig I think) at 512k for around £18.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…