outlook express

clueless59 17:25 22 Nov 10

after trying to set up my outlook account without success as I do not know my incoming or outgoing server I phoned my isp who told me they do not have that information. What do I do now please someone help?

clueless59 18:52 22 Nov 10

Already phoned my provider Tesco.com they say they don't do email and cannot privide me with the information told to go to microsoft help,did,want to charge £46 for help.

clueless59 15:31 23 Nov 10

Thanks 124 I am still trying went to the link you sent went through it all and it sent back error so will have to get in touch again with tesco.Will probably give it up though.Thank you for all your help.

isca2 18:23 23 Nov 10

Tesco appear to be clueless. Of course the ISP know the details as it is their servers you connect with ! You need to details of The POP3 mail server and the SMTP server.
Will be something like mail.tesconet.co.uk and smtp.tesconet.co.uk. Any Tesco users out there who can help ?

isca2 18:24 23 Nov 10

Have a loo at this, should help..
click here

isca2 16:30 25 Nov 10

Have you resolved your problem ?

Forum Editor 18:42 27 Nov 10

Apparently all is well.

click here

Forum Editor 18:43 27 Nov 10

Please tick this thread as resolved. Next time please add all comments to the same thread - don't start a new one to tell people the problem has been resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009