Outlook Express

Molly_Don 14:56 03 Aug 09

I had OE installed but lost it wehn Windows was reinstalled, is there a way to get my OE account back?

Sea Urchin 15:02 03 Aug 09
  Molly_Don 15:24 03 Aug 09

Hell Sea Urchin

Thx, but when I click the red button "start download" within that link, it's referring to drivers for Vista, I have XP and don't know which button to select

Pine Man 15:30 03 Aug 09

It's NOT the red button it's the blue one below it.

Sea Urchin 15:33 03 Aug 09

As Pine Man says it is the blue button above the screenshot for Outlook Express. If you hover your cursor over it it says - Download Outlook Express.

Molly_Don 15:36 03 Aug 09

When I click on download, this is coming up

click here

Sea Urchin 15:37 03 Aug 09

After that you have two download sites (mirrors) - select either.

Sea Urchin 15:39 03 Aug 09

No, you are clicking the wrong button again - as above select one of the mirrors

Sea Urchin 15:41 03 Aug 09

Hopefully this link will take you straight to the download for Outlook Express

click here

Sea Urchin 15:42 03 Aug 09

Sorry - no it doesn't - but click a Mirror.

Molly_Don 15:52 03 Aug 09

OK, sorry to test your patience, but if I'm doing it right I clicked on both of those links softpedia (US) & (RO) but got a pop up saying IE has detected a new version of iE on this machine, set up can't continue (when I hover my mouse over those links it says, download OE from softpedia (US) and the same message for (RO)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…