Outlook Express

ITmoron 21:52 01 Mar 07

Apologies if this has been dealt with elsewhere but I have searched and not found anything.

I have marked all emails as 'read' and transfered them all to another folder yet I still have 1 unread message being indicated against the 'Inbox' icon and when I click on properties for the 'Inbox' it shows as 26 messages, 1 unread despite the folder being empty.

Thoughts and suggestions will be much appreciated.

lotvic 23:02 01 Mar 07

Try closing down Outlook Express (?) and then opening it again to see if that clears it.

johndrew 11:58 02 Mar 07

Have you opened your `Inbox` and scanned down all messages in it?

If you have multiple messages under a subject (marked with an expansion cross) you will need to open each of these as an unread message can `hide` within the group.

Gingermum 17:08 02 Mar 07

Click on your Inbox, and on the View menu, click "Show all messages".
Try compacting. Click the Inbox folder and on the File menu, click Folder / compact.

ITmoron 11:05 04 Mar 07

'lotviv', 'johndrew' & 'gingermum'

Thank you all for your suggestions which I have tried but problem still as before.

Is there anyway I can get the details revealed that show in 'properties'?

johndrew 13:47 04 Mar 07

Try right clicking `Local Folders` select `Find` enter the date of the earliest message you have and scroll through the results until you find a message marked in bold (unread).

If that fails I have no other suggestions.

ITmoron 19:40 04 Mar 07

Thanks johndrew. Found the unread one, just leaves the 26 read ones advised in properties that aren't there.

ITmoron 19:46 04 Mar 07

THanks again johndrew. Found the rest now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…