Outlook Express 2 out of 3 accounts not working

Sapins 18:48 17 Apr 08

First of all I have not changed any settings. Of my 3 accounts A,B.and C, messages from A to B and C go straight to the deleted folder, messages from B to A and C arrive in the inbox ok, messages from C to A and B go to the deleted folder.

I have ran scans with Spybot Search and Destroy, nothing found, and SUPERAntiSpyware Pro which found 61 tracking cookies which I deleted. I have Windows Defender running and Windows Firewall activated and the firewall in a Netgear router

Also a friend contacted me yesterday to say she had sent 3 e-mails to address C, which I did not receive at all.

I have checked the settings on the server, Orange.fr and nothing has changed there.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Sapins 21:58 17 Apr 08

Anyone?

Sea Urchin 22:24 17 Apr 08

Do you have any Message Rules set up - if so then could they have become corrupted? And if you don't have any set then check to make sure that there definitely are none.

Sapins 22:30 17 Apr 08

Hi,Thanks for your reply.

I have just checked the blocked senders list and the 2 addresses not working were on it, now don't ask me how they got there because I haven't a clue:-( Anyway problem solved,

thanks again,

regards,

Sapins

Sea Urchin 22:46 17 Apr 08

Glad to hear it's sorted

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now