Outlook Express

DÕ DÕ 15:51 20 Jan 05

I have been having a lot of trouble with receiving email.Each time I click "Read Mail" I get the following error message:-" COMMON CLIENT USER HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO CLOSE.WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIIENCE.
------
IF YOU WERE IN YOU WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING THE INFORMATION YOU WERE WORKING ON MIGHT BE LOST
--------
PLEASE TELL MICROSOFT ABOUT THIS PROBLEM.
WE HAVE CREATED A ERROR REPORT THAR YOU CAN SEND TO US.WE WILL TREAT THE REPORT AS CONFIDENTIAL AND ANYMOUS."
I keep on clicking on the "send report" which I have done for days but I still can't receive any email.

Can some kind body help me before I finish up in a mental home

Thank you

JoeC 15:52 20 Jan 05

belongs to Norton / Symantec I am sure. Do you have Norton products installed ? If so, you may need to uninstall then reinstall them.

SANTOS7 16:00 20 Jan 05

"The Common Client (ccApp.exe) is part of your Norton Antivirus software. Just to confirm JoeCs suspicions and what is suggested should work,good luck........

SANTOS7 16:03 20 Jan 05

click here=
some good info here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…