outlook express

xmas 16:47 04 Nov 03

can anybody tell me if it is possible to transfer my email addresses to a floppy then transfer them back after i have put my computer back to factory setting and reloaded windows me back on. also can i save my favorites and do the same.

for your own e-mail adresses just write the details of the accounts on a piece of paper if you think you will forget, the windows address book and your favourites folder can be saved to a floppy and imported again.

powerless 17:02 04 Nov 03

For your favs click here

Contacts - Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Address Book

File, Export, Address Book (.wab) Save it to floppy

Then do the same but Import when the settings have reloaded.

beeuuem 17:14 04 Nov 03

For your mail account(s) click Tools| Accounts. For each account, click once on the account name, click Export. Choose the destination folder and filename which can be on a floppy
The account settings are stored as file type *.iaf. You can later import an *.iaf file using the Import button under Tools| Accounts.
This will save all the settings and passwords.

Laurie 18:15 09 Nov 03

MY incoming email contents are being censored with this message appearing 'OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail' I have not instructed OE to do any such thing What can I do to stop this intrusion. MY Virus detector does not find any thing wrong. Laurie

VoG II 18:26 09 Nov 03

In OE, Tools/Options, Security tab and take the tick out of the block attachments box.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…