outlook express

hadileen 08:17 05 Sep 03

i have win2000,i had problem booting so i tried all the recovery tricks and i couldn't fix so i had to reinstall win2000 on the same directory, it worked but i also had to reinstall office 2000 , now i'm looking for my contacts-mails in outlook express, i couldn't find it , how can i retreive it?

Taff36 08:41 05 Sep 03

In explorer click once on your c drive to highlight it. Then CTRL + F Key. This will bring up a search box. Type in *.wab and search making a note of the full path to the correct Windows Address Book.

Repeat using *.dbx to locate your old message folders and make a note of the path again.

If they are there (?) you can import them into Outlook Express by going to the FILE > IMPORT menu and selecting them. If you get stuck at this stage look in the help files of OE for a step by step guide.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…