outlook, explorer and messenger problems

alan in spain 10:49 09 May 03

help guys !!!! today i find that i cannot get mail using outlook express sign into msn messenger or open certain web pages. the error i get is Iamapp.exe has caused a problem and needs to close.

i am running winxp professional on a high spec machine athlon 1.4, 512 ram, matrox graphics, 80 gig hardisc and i have ADSL. I have set a system restore till last week when everything was perfect but it hasnt helped. the only thing i have done recently is install serif pageplus 7 and uploaded a website. i have tried uninstalling the programme but again it makes no difference so i dont think its that.

help please I may not be able to get back on this straight away as my web pages load (alomost) but dont complete.

cheers
alan in spain

galatic door 10:59 09 May 03

are you running anything created by norton as i have looked and it is a process in the registry
click here for more info
click here

alan in spain 13:48 09 May 03

many thanks to galactic door, fab advice and who would have believed it norton causing me such a headache.

thanks again and if you are ever in spain on the costa del sol i will buy you a drink.

check out my site to see where we are on thedonkeyhouse.com

cheers again

alan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…