outlook error 623

Benje 23:23 09 Aug 06

i've just got bt wireless internet the web works fine but when i use outlook and cheak my emails i get the error messeage 623: thew system could not find the phoe book entry for this connection. any ideas how to fix this

many thanks

ben

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:55 09 Aug 06
  johnnyrocker 23:59 09 Aug 06

reset your connection details in the properties of outlook.

johnny.

Benje 07:34 14 Aug 06

RESOLUTION
To work around this issue: 1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Network and Internet Connections.
2. Click Network Connections.
3. Right-click the VPN connection, and then click Properties.
4. Click to select the Dial another connection first check box, and then click the appropriate dial-up connection. If there are no dial-up connections to select, you may have to create a dial-up connection and repeat these steps.

If your VPN connection does not require a dial-up connection, click to clear the Dial another connection first check box, and then click OK.

what the vpn connection, when i click on the dial up connection there is not a box that says Dial another connection first check box

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…