Outlook Email Type Font change the appearance of

danpep5552 08:50 AM 15 Jul 11

I had to reinstall outlook the other day. Whilst the font I use is Arial 11 it has the appearance on screen now of about Arial 24 which is too big to look at and type comfortably. Ive tried to adjust various window appearance settings but to no avail. Any tips please very welcome. Thanks

QuizMan 11:08 AM 15 Jul 11

I have Outlook 2003 and default fonts are set at Tools>Options>Mail Format>Stationery and Fonts>Fonts

Woolwell 14:46 PM 15 Jul 11

Which version of Outlook?

Does Arial 11 look too large in Word as well?

What is your OS?

danpep5552 15:46 PM 15 Jul 11

windows 7 outlook 2003, no - word is fine. My problem started with normal dot dot though and ended with a temporary loss of outlook thus the reinstal of outlook. Thanks for looking.

Woolwell 16:25 PM 15 Jul 11

If you have accidentally zoomed then it can remain stuck zoomed when you create a message or reply. Try zooming out using ctrl - mouse wheel until the font size looks correct.

Woolwell 10:41 AM 18 Jul 11

Having played with this for several days now I strongly suggest that it is zoom problem.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

DxO One 'pro' camera attachment for the iPhone: UK pricing & availability

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites