Outlook Delivery Receipt Prob.

SABRE 09:09 09 Feb 05

On occasional e-mails I do like to know that they have been delivered (bit like Post Office recorded delivery really). Before sending I go into 'Options' and tick 'Request Outlook Delivery Receipt'. However, I am not getting any notification of delivery. I sent a test one to myself and this doesn't work. Any ideas?

octal 10:19 09 Feb 05

This might help: click here

SABRE 10:44 09 Feb 05

.....but it is delivery receipt that I am after, not a read receipt. Your prog. does not seem to offer that.

Rgds
Sabre

octal 12:40 09 Feb 05

Understood. I think you'll find you can't do that on the Internet. Outlook is really intended to be used on Intranet networks although it works on the Internet, features like mail delivery receipt don't work if you use Outlook on the Internet.

I've tried sending myself an email at work here and the Delivery Receipt works fine on our large Intranet system.

I don't know of any program that would allow you to do that, because of the mechanics of the Internet won't accept receipting, hopefully someone will contradict me.

SABRE 13:14 09 Feb 05

....Octal. I know what your saying. From the deepest depths of my memory I seem to recall this prob. before and your answer is right. Only works on INTRANET's.
Thanks for your time and trouble.

SABRE

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…