Outlook calendars

ashie12000 10:41 01 Feb 07

Hi everyone,

I work for a company where we all have access to each others calendars in Outlook (2000). Everyone can make additions to another user's calendar but only the person that added an appointment can delete it. This morning I have found a really odd addition to my calendar. I can't delete it nor can I see who made it. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can change my settings so I can delete the entry and, more interestingly, see who made it?

Cheers

Rtus 10:45 01 Feb 07

What about the system administrator ? how about asking them ?

recap 10:54 01 Feb 07

Other than Rtus suggestion, you can see when it was Sent, Modified & Received, if you open the occurrence and select Properties from the File menu.

Rtus 11:05 01 Feb 07

Sorry I was a bit brief with my response , but worry a little when seeing the words " company where we all have access to each others"etc & dont wish to involve the forum in what may be looked at as rather dubious activity.as there may be reasons why you dont have access to delete /view those items.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…