Outlook & Attachments

panhandle 20:12 26 May 05

I know this is an old one - but I am defeated by all the old threads I have checked. My daughter is on Outlook 2002 & XP SP2, myself also.
She cannot open attachments. All the old threads on this advise >>
""Have you checked Tools, Options, Security and taken the tick out of "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus"???""
Well, that option is just not there under the Security tab. First part is about encrypted mail, last part about digital signatures. In the middle are the Internet Zone settings - Trusted Sites, Internet etc, and within the settings for those there is a long list of options to check, but none of that description.
I am being dense no doubt, but any ideas please, I am just looking at my own computer, but would like to help her.

VoG II 20:13 26 May 05
  panhandle 22:32 26 May 05

Thanks, I'll have a play there, plenty to try! I notice you are a very active helper - thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…