OUTLOOK - Another Problem

furkin 10:15 21 Apr 04

Hi all,
I have another niggle with my Outlook 2002. When emailing a colleague recently, he took me to task for not including quotes & costs (or any numbers) ! I I insisted that I did include them, so he printed out his received copy. The rest of the email seemed fine, except that there was no sign of any numbers (or '£' signs etc),,, nor was there a gap where these number should have been.
Whilst looking into this, & sending myself 'test' mails, I know find that whatever font / colour / style I SEND in,,,,, I receive them all in the same font / colour / style.
I hope that I have only upset some of the 'set-up' properties,,,, but for the life of me, can't find anywhere that will alter any of this.
Does anyone out there have the time to advise me please ?
(I did have a problem with Outlook 'hanging'. This 'seems' to have cleared now,,, or at least made way for the new anomaly !)
Many thanks
Furkin

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…