Outlook-Address Book-To print labels etc??

Noels 13:43 07 Mar 03

I have dozens of names and addresses in my Outlook address book. At present when I print labels /envelopes etc. I select each name individually. What I would like to be able to do is to put the names into categories for say a Christmas Card list, Social Club list, Holiday address list. Rather than having to go through the complete list to select just a few names.
Can anyone tell me if this is possible please.

Regards Noels

MAJ 13:52 07 Mar 03

I don't use Outlook, but Outlook Express (which I do use) has an option to "Group" addresses. Check that option out in Outlook.

MAJ 13:55 07 Mar 03

Hang on a minute, Noels, it's your address book which has that option, not OE. Go to your address boog and choose New > New Group. Then you can add people to that group.

Noels 14:04 07 Mar 03

Thanks for that the set up in Outlook is slightly different to Outlook Express and the normal Address book but your comments prompted me to look again and I see there is the facility to group addresses, so thanks for your help

Regards Noels

MAJ 14:09 07 Mar 03

Glad to help, indirectly, Noels. :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…