Outlook

Dozy 22:41 10 Aug 05

Just recently I switched from Outlook Express to Outlook. To start with I was mesmerised by the difference, however it didn't download my mail. It said it was downloading mail but nothing arrived. At first I thought it was because it was spam. So I switched back to OE lo and behold there were several e-mails from friends which had arrived days earlier. I have the free version of AVG the free Lava-Adware and Microsoft Antispyware but as they never hindered mail in OE I cannot think they would do a wobble in Outlook. Please can anyone advise?
Dozy

VoG II 22:46 10 Aug 05

In Internet Explorer, Tools | Internet Options, Programs tab set Outlook as the default e-mail program.

Dozy 23:32 10 Aug 05

Hi Vog
I am in the process of following your advice many thanks. If I have any problems I will be back. Cheers

Dozy 13:05 11 Aug 05

Hi VoG
Every thing is now fine BUT when my mail arrives the spam mail opens. In OE I used to right click on them then delete they were always prevented from opening, whether it was due to one of my virus guards I am not sure. Now I try to do the same in Outlook but they open. I am really scared of bugs. I am learning fast but still quite a novice. Hope you can advise. Many many thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…