Outlook 2010 crashes when sending mail

douglas1973 17:07 PM 06 Apr 13

Outlook 2010 is crashing frequently when I send emails. I have tried so many things to repair it but with no success. If I reinstalled Outlook 2010 would I lose all my settings in it? (e.g. Contacts groups, addresses, folders, etc.?. I have even considered upgrading to Outlook 2013 but see that many users have the same problems as I am having using it!

xania 15:07 PM 11 Apr 13

If you can get into Outlook, use the facility under the drop down menu. Otherwise, look for a file called *.pst (so it could be outlook.pst or douglas.pst something similar) and save this elsewhere (ideally not your HDD).

When you attempt to uninstall Office, you will be given the option to do a repair, and this might solve your problem. I always recommend a reboot after completing the repair before trying to load the program - may not be essential but good practice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…