Outlook 2007 Problem

J B 11:08 23 Jun 07

Over the past week or two I have noticed that emails with attachments such as PowerPoint presentations, WMF, and Photo attachments stay in the out-box for considerable amount of time before they are sent. Has anyone experienced this problem and if so how do you fix it? I should add that I am trailing WLOC, I did have NIS 2007 but uninstalled it because it was giving me so many problems that I don't have any hair left. J.B.

VoG II 11:42 23 Jun 07

Try increasing the Timeout value.

Tools > Account Settings, click on the name of the account, click Change button, click More Settings button, Advanced tab, drag the Server Timeouts handle to the right.

J B 12:07 23 Jun 07

Ok, I will try that. I will leave the thread open for awhile. J.B.

Kingfisher 14:17 23 Jun 07

I changed from NIS 2007 because it also gave me real grief, I now use AVG internet security suite,
but the email scanner does take some time to scan large file and attachments, what virus checker are you using

J B 10:34 24 Jun 07

I am sorry about not answering sooner but something came up yesterday. Anyway, I have got a rather large file I have to send out so I will let you know how I get on.

I am using Microsoft Live OneCare an while it has no email scanner built in it does scan all incoming traffic for malicious files and quarantines them. J.B.

J B 10:08 25 Jun 07

The file went out a little faster this time, will keep an eye on it though. J.B.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…