outlook 2007 e.mails and XP problem

Charlitax 15:48 20 Nov 09

I'm having trouble using e.mails from within Outlook 2007 on my notebook with xp. Everytime i press a key to enter an e.mail address or try to type within the main body of the e.mail the program crashes. This also happens when i try to set up an e.mail account. Any help please.

rawprawn 15:57 20 Nov 09

Try Help> Office Diagnostics

Charlitax 16:20 20 Nov 09

Been through the diagnostics and still no joy. I have office 2007 on a vista machine and this works ok. The same thing happens on a friends machine also running XP.

rawprawn 16:47 20 Nov 09

Have you tried creating a new profile?
click here

Charlitax 17:34 20 Nov 09

Just tried this and as soon as i press a key to enter a new profile outlook crashes. Also just downloaded service pack still with the same effect

rawprawn 17:49 20 Nov 09

All I can now suggest is to Download click here and uninstall Office 2007 in Advanced Mode. Then reinstall Office.
If you do this you will lose all your data so I suggest you back up before you start.
Maybe some one else has a less drastic solution.

VoG II 17:53 20 Nov 09

See if it will work in Office Safe Mode click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…