Outlook 2007 and AOL

O2 14:18 10 Jan 08

I wonder if someone could advise on this one please? I have used Outlook 2007 to receive/send AOL email successfully for some time, with Windows XP. My new PC runs Vista HP. Having re-installed Outlook and set up my AOL email account all was well; messages came, went and could be moved using 'rules'. However, after shutting down and re-opening Outlook, emails seemed to download (the number of messages appeared next to the default folder) but on opening the folder it was, apparently, empty! An error message appears - "unable to update headers". Clicking "Send and Receive" gives a problem "synchronising folders". If the account is deleted and set up again all works fine...until Outlook is shut down and re-opened!! Thanks and best wishes.

O2 17:38 12 Jan 08

Another try! Thanks

O2 14:46 15 Jan 08

In case anyone else has this problem. It was solved by uninstalling Bullguard and replacing it with Kaspersky IS.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…