Outlook 2007

Alex_z 10:09 27 Apr 09

I am using outlook 2007.
For the last few days everytime I use bcc, a copy of email is also sent to my
inbox. This never use to happened. No settings have been changed.
I also ran scan tyhe system for any viruses.
I have not even installed/update any apps.
Any idea?

Sea Urchin 10:35 27 Apr 09

It sounds like you have a Rule set up to send the message to your Inbox - does it also go to your Sent folder?

Check the Rules you have operating

click here

Marko797 10:36 27 Apr 09

Not sure how this has occurred, but wud check your settings, despite the fact u haven't changed any.

Alex_z 10:41 27 Apr 09

No new rules were set up. Yes the copy as normal goes to sender. I have checked settings.

Sea Urchin 11:10 27 Apr 09

Are you using gmail by any chance? If so then you are not alone. Unfortunately no answer here, but maybe ask your question on a gmail forum?

click here

Alex_z 11:22 27 Apr 09

Yes, I am using gmail. But has been working without any problem up to few days ago.

Sea Urchin 11:27 27 Apr 09

If you Google your problem you will find there are a number of people who have suddenly developed this problem. Maybe as a result of an update - it could be lots of reasons.

I would suggest you either pursue it with a gmail forum, or of course you could try a System Restore to back before the problem started.

Alex_z 11:38 27 Apr 09

thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…