al1234 18:48 16 May 04

Over the last couple of days OUTLOOK 2003 mail program is taken up 5 minutes to check for new emails, do I need to change some settings or is this a general problem? Any help would be appreciated.

spikeychris 18:53 16 May 04

I use Outlook 2K3 with NTL and it has been on a go slow....

spikeychris 18:57 16 May 04

Forgot to add..it will be your ISP not Outlook.

al1234 19:02 16 May 04

I am also using NTL with a broadband connection, but I checked their help line to see if there were any problems, but they insist there are NO PROBLEMS.

spikeychris 19:12 16 May 04

NTL and help..now then, theres a novalty...

Hang fire a while, they tend to get round to it.

spikeychris 19:20 16 May 04

mmmmm I suggest you re-check their help-line...

"ntl broadband customers attempting to receive email may currently be unable to do so, this is due to a technical fault. Our engineers are aware and are working towards a resolution as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for any inconvience caused."

Dated 14th but its ongoing. click here

BTW whilst you're there tell them how to spell inconvenience......gives you so much confidence doesn't it....

al1234 19:21 16 May 04

I will wait for a couple of days just in case it is their fault before taking any serious action, thanks for your help.

spikeychris 19:30 16 May 04

al1234 18:32 17 May 04

still no joy a pop up keeps asking for my network details, i enter them in but no luck my send and recive at the bottom sticks on 87% anybody having this problem.

Andybear 18:37 17 May 04

I'm still having problems - NTL 600K. I've checked their service status page and it says that there are problems with sending emails and that their engineers are working on it. They state that the problems with receiving emails have been solved, but mine hasn't!

click here

al1234 18:47 17 May 04

I also use NTL 600k, and yes I did receive an email from PC Adviser, but if I try sending emails it keeps asking for the network details again and again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…