Outlook 2003 Send /Receive Problem

qbc 14:08 23 Nov 04

I am using Outlook 2003 as my e-mail client on winxp2. Since this morning I have been unable to retrieve messages from my pop3 account. When I click on send/receive the dialog box pops up very quickly and in the corner it says send/receive complete, but no messages have been downloaded. Can anyone please tell me why this is happening all of a sudden.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:30 23 Nov 04

1. Check you are not working 'offline'.

2. Is your firwall configured to block your outlook?

3. Are your account settings set correctly?
eg pop.freeserve.net and smttp.freeserve.net

qbc 16:16 23 Nov 04

I am not working Offline, My firewall is not blocking outlook and the account settings are correct. When I check account settings there are no errors.

anchor 16:39 23 Nov 04

Could the ISP e-mail server be down?; check their web site for service information. Can you send messages?.

Many ISP`s have webmail; can you see any messages there?.

qbc 21:37 23 Nov 04

The ISP is working. When I login to the webmail I can see the messages.

Michendi 23:52 23 Nov 04

What happens when you "Test Account Settings" ? {Tools > E-mail Accounts > View or change existing e-mail accounts > Change... > Test Account Settings... }

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…