OUTLOOK 2003 rules

Boy Zone 20:44 13 Nov 04

Dear all,

Having had problems sending photos using outlook express, and yet if I use outlook express I have no problems.
How do I set the same rules in outlook as I do in o/l express, i.e. delete from server if they are from a certain sender?

Squeals 23:44 13 Nov 04

Suggest you just add to Blocked Sender list by right clicking on an email and selecting appropriate option. Not sure if this will delete from the server before it downloads the email though - never tried it myself. Good luck anyway.

Squeals

Boy Zone 11:38 14 Nov 04

I have done that as you suggestion, but unlike O/L express it does not delet it from the server, a pity

Boy Zone 11:38 14 Nov 04

I have done that as you suggestion, but unlike O/L express it does not delete it from the server, a pity

technophobe!!! 13:04 14 Nov 04

You can set Outlook to only download the headers, then "shift delete" will delete from your PC AND your POP Server.
That way you never get the download

Otherwise as a more longterm solution McAfee's Spam add-on allows you to add addresses to its spam list and will delete them directly off your ISP's server.

(However as a Spam solution it ain't great - i tried it for a while and changed to SpamEnder - far better !!)

BRYNIT 15:13 14 Nov 04

When in Outlook 2003. Go to help click on Microsoft office outlook help, to your right where it says search for, type in block sender and it will tell you how.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…