Outlook 2003 problem

Jimbo Blue 12:20 25 Jul 07

Hi
I have been trying to copy e-mails from old and sick computer to new one. Running XP Pro SP2. Did eventually work out how to back-up folders on to a USB drive and import them in to Outlook 2003. But, I have now got an extra 2 'Personal Folders' which I have tried to delete but if I try to close the Personal Folder I get an error message 'Operation failed. An object could not be found.' If I double click on them I get ' The set of folders could not be found'
I would just ignore them but they cause problems with Kaspersky Anti-Spam inasmuch as every time I load Outlook the settings for dealing with spam are re-set and I get a really annoying message saying that Kaspersky could not transfer a spam or suspected spam message to the Junk-Mail folder and I am clicking like the clappers to clear that repeated message.

If anyone can help I'll be really delighted.

Thanks

Jim

brundle 18:01 25 Jul 07

Try posting in the Helproom. And/Or one of these links; click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…