Outlook 2003 to Outlook Express - Questions :)

GibsonSt19 09:54 10 Jul 04

Morning, just wanted to find out whether I'm able to transfer all my existing account details and emails (including folders in my inbox) and rules if possible, from Oulook 2003 to Outlook Express? And YES, I do mean that way round!

Thanks lots clever, switched on people.

Oh, and if I can't, is there another free email program I can use that will allow me to do this?

Thanks

VoG II 10:01 10 Jul 04

Yes, in OE use File/Import to copy your account settings, address book and messages.

hellred 13:59 13 Jul 04

Just open Outlook Express, it will ask if you want it to be the default Mail Client, say yes and it will prompt you to import all the settings etc, you are done

GibsonSt19 15:39 13 Jul 04

I'm aware that it usually does, though, however this question is in follow up to... click here

There's a link in there which details my initial problem too.

Hope someone can help.

GibsonSt19 19:51 24 Jul 04

Hellooooo? Anyone? :'(

return to sender 20:38 24 Jul 04

in outlook express options, there should be a check box for "Check if Outlook Express Is My default E-Mail client" ensure that this option is ticked and then restart OE...this should prompt the process hellred has described.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…