Outlook 2003 not allowing email links. OS: XP Pro

m800afc 03:02 25 Nov 07

This evening, for no apparent reason Outlook 2003 has decided not to allow me to follow links to websites, that are contained within emails.
The dialog box reports that:
"This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effecton this computer. Please contact your system administrator."
I am the administrator. I have no such restrictions. I cannot find a way to change these restrictions.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Oh, by the way I do not have any automatic updates.

m800afc 08:10 27 Nov 07

Recently, for no apparent reason Outlook 2003 has decided not to allow me to follow links to websites, that are contained within emails.
The dialog box reports that:
"This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effecton this computer. Please contact your system administrator."
I am the administrator. I have no such restrictions. I cannot find a way to change these restrictions.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Oh, by the way I do not allow any automatic updates to my system, and my browser is Firefox 2.0.0.9

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…