Outlook 2003 cannot start.

Boghound 08:39 12 Aug 06

I've done a transfer with PC Relocater and all the Office 2003 programs work except Outlook 2003. I get the message "Cannot start Outlook, MAP132.DLL is corrupt or the wrong version. This could have been caused by installing other messaging software. Please reinstall Outlook". I've attempted to do this but the program will not install off the cd.

Forum Editor 08:43 12 Aug 06

"I've done a transfer"

What do you mean exactly - have you transferred software from one drive to another, or from one machine to another?

Boghound 09:17 12 Aug 06

I've transfered files/programs from one machine to another.

Forum Editor 09:25 12 Aug 06

is that Outlook has spotted differences in the registry.

Why don't you simply uninstall Office 2003 and reinstall it from the CD. You're allowed to install Office on two machines - one PC and one laptop - under the terms of your Microsoft licence.

Boghound 10:06 12 Aug 06

Because I wanted all my settings transfered...This reply does not answer my question. I need help...Not abject criticism!

VoG II 10:21 12 Aug 06

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…