Outlook 2003

cozowl 19:15 25 Jan 06

After a Windows XP Pro crash, I've reinstalled Office 2003. When trying to enter info (calendar details) into Outlook 2003 it refuses telling me that one or more of my parametre values are invalid. I don't know what is wrong.
Can anyone help?
Cozowl

goto control panel click time & date check all sections in that icon.synchronise time in windows.
I am not sure about win2000 does it have a system restore logically use it but if you have gone for a full re install it is something not ticked or is ticked that is the problem
Go back to full system install literally start again I try to keep my data on CD so I can gofor a full install if I must but this is a last resort even for the blue screen of death. A program conflict is usually the problem

cozowl 07:46 11 Feb 06

Thanks for your help. Tried what you suggested but still no luck. I don't really want to do a complete clean boot of Windows XP. I've started using Redbox instead of Outlook. No problems so far.

Forum Editor 08:41 11 Feb 06

tool for Office 2003?

You'll find it in the Help menu.

cozowl 09:07 11 Feb 06

Tried it but it doesn't work. Would a fresh install of Office 2003 do the trick?

Forum Editor 09:36 11 Feb 06

It's worth a try, anyway.

Of all MS Office programs Outlook is the most demanding in terms of wanting its environmental parameters to be just right. It's a fairly complex program, and isn't averse to throwing a wobbly at the slightest provocation. Having said that, the new (Office 12) version which I'm currently testing seems very stable, and hasn't put a foot wrong since I started using it.

Try the full install again, and see what happens.

cozowl 13:27 11 Feb 06

No success, but I realised that I hadn't cleared everything as by account details were still in place. Will try and clean out everything and see if that works. Meanwhile, Redbox is still OK

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5