//some 3rd party need geo

outlook 2002 xp pro

second best 23:33 10 Aug 05

hello, i have tried uninstalling it three times, but still no joy. i have two email accounts, both with hotmail, one business and the other personal. i can get me personal to work, but nothing for by business. what is going on.?
i have checked and douvble checked all i can. it's supposed to be as easy as that, but it's not working. is there something i need to do?

dave_and_confused 08:23 11 Aug 05

Hotmail will not allow you to use Outlook or Outlook Express any more because spammers use Outlok to spam people - apparently.

click here$content$/PIM_TROU_NoFreeDAV.htm

Cannot access my free Hotmail account from Outlook or Outlook Express

This topic is not available for MSN HotmailSympatico Mail.
To protect our users from the increasing amount of unsolicited junk e-mail or spam sent from MSN HotmailSympatico Mail accounts through Outlook and Outlook Express, we have reluctantly had to restrict the new use of Outlook and Outlook Express to subscribers.

By making this feature part of a subscription, (which requires a user to provide billing information), we can more effectively manage and put a stop to abuse of this functionality, and help protect you and others from unsolicited mail.

If you purchase a subscription service such as MSN Hotmail Plus or MSN Premium, you get access to your account from Outlook or Outlook Express, along with many other added features. To see other benefits of upgrading your MSN HotmailSympatico Mail or MSNSympatico/MSN accounts or to create a new subscription account please visit our subscription information page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…