Outlook 2002 New message template

AP22 16:32 23 Oct 06

I have racked my brains to solve the perennial problem of getting a logo graphic into an Outlook 2002 signature without success. I must have read every post and web site on the subject. I have now got round the problem by creating a message template and storing it as an .oft file.

(The method for anyone else is to open a new e-mail message and type in or paste your desired layout. When you're done, choose File, Save As. Select Outlook Template (*.oft) from the Save As Type list. and type the name for the template")

I can then use the custom template from the Tools menu, by clicking Forms, and then clicking Choose Form. Clicking the Look in box, and selecting my User Templates in the File System from the drop-down list and selecting my oft name.
However, this takes a lot of clicks. I cannot find a way to make my template the default so that it comes up with my standard message format (with logo) every time I just click New (message). Any ideas please?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…