Outlook 2002 and jpeg's

wobbler 11:10 23 Apr 04

I am using outlook 2002, windows XP pro and adobe photshop. When I recieve an email containing a jpeg attachment I have to first save it before i can open it. Should I be able to open the attachment directly from the email, if so how?

thanks

scotty 13:39 23 Apr 04

If you Right click on the message you will see a drop down menu with the option to open attachments.

wobbler 13:43 23 Apr 04

No when I try that A popup says"cannot find the file specified" although the "save as " works.

wobbler 13:45 23 Apr 04

When i try that i get a message" cannot find the file specified" although the "save as " in the drop down window does work.

scotty 13:51 23 Apr 04

On your pc, are jpgs associated with a certain program?

Can you open saved jpgs by double clicking on them in Explorer?

wobbler 13:55 23 Apr 04

Yes they are associated with photoshop and yes I can open them once i have saved them. it just seems to be outlook that wont let me open them.

scotty 14:16 23 Apr 04

Perhaps it is a Photoshop problem. Can you associate jpgs with another application and then try opening an attachment?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…