Outlook 2002 Folders and Forms.

Colloby 13:19 24 Jan 03

How do you delete/remove folders that have been created by yourself in Outlook 2002, such as;

Outlook\\Family
Outlook\\People

How do you delete/remove forms(contacts)that have been created by yourself due to ignorance in Outlook 2002 standard folders like Outlook\\today, such as;

Outlook\\today Eureka

I can't select my folders; Outlook\\Family or Outlook\\People in Forms Manager.

I can't select folder Outlook\\today in Forms Manager and therefore can't select my Form Eureka for deletion.

I can only view the above folders and forms in Choose Form, but the Delete button on that form is 'greyed out' and not available.

Forum Editor 15:37 24 Jan 03

you can easily delete folders in Outlook. Make sure you have the folder view selected in the 'View' menu, and then right click the folder you want to delete. Select 'Delete' from the menu that appears.

Similarly with contacts - go into the contacts view and simply right-click on the contact you want to delete - once more select 'Delete' from the menu.

Or do you mean something else?

Colloby 10:19 04 Feb 03

I can't list the standard outlook folders or (sub-)folders that I have created in them. The only folders I can list, view or work with are 'Archived Folders' and 'Outlook Today - [Personal Folders]'. I don't want to delete an actual contact, but the Form used to create contacts. As my Folders and Forms seem to be in standard Outlook folders which I can't list or view I can't delete these entities. I can only view these folders and forms in 'Choose Forms'. This does have a Delete button, but unfortunately it has been made inoperable (Shown in light grey) and therefore can't be used to delete these entities. This may be to stop people deleting standard folders and foms vital to Outlook's operation.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…