Outlook 2000 - Displaying filename MS Outlook...

hartington 18:23 03 Dec 04

Basically I want to find a way of checking incoming emails for any attachments and if they do have an attachment I want the attachment 'File Name' to be displayed in the message: e.g. Attached File: filename>

If anyone knows a way please could you get back to me. Thank you.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 19:06 03 Dec 04

Perhaps try this software - good at identifying and bouncing back any u want to blacklist and I'm sure you can identify attached files.

click here

VoG II 19:11 03 Dec 04

If the file has an attachment, a paperclip icon is displayed in the message heading. If you click on the message heading to read it, the name of the attachment is displayed.

I don't understand why you need more??

VoG II 18:12 06 Dec 04

via e-mail

I need the file name to be displayed in the actual message which it doesn't do. E.g. Hi Amar From Mr Smith FILE ATTACHED: Word.doc This is why I want a Visual Basic coding that will allow me to check for incoming emails and verify if it has an attachment which then edits the message and displays the 'filename' of the attachment.

================================================

OK I understand now. I don't know how to di it though. You could try a search at click here

JaßîsFaß ˜ 20:25 17 Dec 04

click here
Perhaps this could give you a solution, this free software lists all attached filenames (and shows any executable files in red)
Review click here

JaßîsFaß ˜ 11:02 29 Dec 04

Have you tried my link?

JaßîsFaß ˜ 11:13 03 Jan 05

Was Avirmail of help?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…