outlook 2000

wobbler 13:43 07 May 04

I am using outlook 2000. Trouble is in the folder list i ahve 2 outlook today personal folders, which are exactly the same. So when i receive anew email it goes into both inbox and likewise when i send it goes into both "sent items". I want to delete one of the personal folders but the system won't allow it. Can anyone offer any advice?

rawprawn 13:48 07 May 04

Just right click on the one you want to remove and then click remove.

rawprawn 13:49 07 May 04

After right click the option actually is " Remove from Outlook Bar"

wobbler 13:49 07 May 04

I dont get that option. It is greyed out.

rawprawn 14:04 07 May 04

Try clicking Help then Detect & Repair

wobbler 14:36 07 May 04

After running detect and repair thre were no faults found. Still no option to either remove or delete the folder.

rawprawn 14:53 07 May 04

Unless somebody comes up with a solution, I would back it all up (Export the folders)uninstall & then do a fresh install. It would only take about 20 minutes. I can't think of any reason why the Remove option is greyed out. Although at one time my Customise Option was greyed out and only came back after reinstalling.

rawprawn 15:00 07 May 04

One last try in Outlook Today click View / Show folder list then right click the folder you want to delete and see if the option is there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…