furkin 11:45 01 May 04

Hi all,
Sorry to ask, but I am now experiencing a couple of problems with Outlook 2002, that may or may not be linked.
1/ when trying to open a link on someone’s www site, I get a new, but blank page, with the word DONE at the bottom.
2/ when trying to open a received email attachment/file & click on Open, I get the pop-up message “we don’t know what created this file” (with piccys they are usually jpeg, which usually opens in my Adobe 6) even when sending myself a file created in Word, I still get this message,,,
3/ when mailing a colleague on AOL, my messages ‘sometimes’ omit figures (numbers). For instance if I send him “costing £3,750” it comes out as “costing 0” Somewhere we lose the £ & some of the numbers ??
I recently Cleared History & Deleted Temp files etc.
I am using XP Home with 768 RAM.
If I have to do a restore, I then have to re-install printer & winfax etc,,,,
I remember someone else having a similar problem with the ‘blank’ page problem some time ago, & was advised on these pages to click on “Restore my xxxxxx settings”,,, but I can’t remember the full details !
I would really appreciate help on either or all problems.
Many thanks in advance

VoG II 12:09 01 May 04

http:// support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

Copy this, paste into address bar, remove the space after // and click Go.

Follow the instructions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…