Outllook Express 6 crashing

Templar1961 00:15 19 Mar 03

Recently Outlook Express has been crashing frequently, often when I am answering emails. The problem seems to occur when I press the enter key?

Microsoft crash analysis gives the following message:
"Analysis Information
Thank you for submitting an error report. The Online Crash Analysis service has processed and analyzed this report and has determined that this crash event was likely caused by a Microsoft application.
Microsoft Corporation is aware of the issue and working on fix."

Has anyone else experienced this? Or any ideas on the cause?

Andsome 07:49 19 Mar 03

I occasionaly get a similar message myself, usually when pasting in several jokes etc to an e-mail from a website. This only happen if I try to paste several long messages one after the other. If I keep the number down I don't get a problem.

Templar1961 11:09 19 Mar 03

Copying and pasting should not be a problem - altho' that caused a crash for me yesterday as I created a new message.

Over the last few weeks however I have had frequent crashes as I have replied to email, as I have typed my replies at the end of each paragraph of the orignator's text. The 'crash' has occurred as I hit the enter key.

Microsoft's online crash analysis implies that there is a known issue here? ('this crash event was likely caused by a Microsoft application')

powerless 11:25 19 Mar 03

Put he XP disc in the drive...

Start > Run > Type:

Click ok.

Templar1961 11:54 19 Mar 03

XP home - pre-instlled tho' hence no XP disc!

Any other ideas?

Does the Microsoft online crash analysis actually tell me anything here, or could this be a 'red herring'?

Templar1961 19:29 19 Mar 03

Templar1961 19:18 12 Apr 03

Templar1961 00:04 15 Apr 03

Has anyone else seen this click here ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…