ivy lynn-251214 15:55 05 Nov 03

After trying to send two emails unsuccesfully,i get the message "two emails in outbox waiting to be sent, do you want to send them now?".If I click "send now" I get error message
Can anyone tell me how to delete the two emails, and so stop getting this message?

Rtus 16:02 05 Nov 03

Simply go to your outbox and delete each one..Outlook express ?

Rtus 16:05 05 Nov 03

post the error message ,as its likely your SMTP is incorrectly setup .Or the servers out of action..

ivy lynn-251214 16:19 05 Nov 03

Thanks guy's as you may have gathered Im pretty new to computer's, and cannot find my outbox to delete the emails. It is Outlook express but I cannot post emails, I get the error message each time I try.

Rtus 16:49 05 Nov 03

Ok Click Mail Icon in toolbar > Readmail >Click send recieve icon > then STOP button followed by HIDE button..Then Choose TOOLS >accounts> highlight the account you cant send mail from and Choose properties>choose the SERVERS tab > on this view your incoming mail and outgoing mail POP3 settings are held check they are correct & that will depend on which ISP you have ..We can give more info If we know which mail service you have..

Jester2K II 16:54 05 Nov 03

I had this. You need to look under the Local Folders instead of you account foilders. Expand the local folders branch above your Inbox etc - the outbox is there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…