Out of timing

Gappy1 00:13 25 Aug 05

I wonder if anyone can help me...I have had my Mesh Matrix 3000+ for nearly 2 years without any problems and have been really pleased with it. then about 2 weeks ago while playing an on-line game, it suddenly went to a black screen, gave a low continuous beep and at the bottom of the screen it said "Out of timing".
The PC then shut down and wouldn't turn back on. The following day it started and on the first screen it told me I needed to reset the CPU speed. I duly phoned Mesh who instructed me what to do and all seemed OK.
However, I now keep getting the message "New hardware found" for the Ethernet Controller?
Since I do not have the disk for the software I have to hit ignore/cancel.
I have no problem getting on the net or watching vid clips, but now when I try and play on line, it's so jerky/laggy its impossible to play properly. Its not the game server so what has happened???
Has the graphics card (ATI Radeon 9800 Pro) given up the ghost?
I called Mesh about 10 days ago who said they would send out an engineer in 3-5 days to replace the card but nothing as of yet.
Does anybody have any idea on this?
Thanks

Strawballs 01:54 25 Aug 05

click here Download and run this to see what motherboard that you have and download the software from the makers site (if it is onboard lan or if it is a card it should tell you about that and do the same)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…