out of memory at line 39

FatboySlim71 13:51 21 Jun 06

Everytime I load AOL 9 up shortly after it has finished loading up, I get a little window open up with Internet explorer on the heading saying, "out of memory at line 39", I can close the window and everything is ok, is there a way of stopping this from happening, I am running XP Pro and have 2GB of ram so I should not be out of memory. I have also ticked the boxes in Internet explorer to disable debugging.

Diodorus Siculus 13:55 21 Jun 06

In Internet Explorer select Tools, Internet Options, and click on the Advanced Tab.

Scroll down till you see "Disable Script Debugging" if this is unticked tick the boxes.

Googled it and found the above at out of memory at line: 39 in The AnswerBank: Internet & Technology
click here

FatboySlim71 13:58 21 Jun 06

Thanks but I have already tried the this, as I mentioned "I have also ticked the boxes in Internet explorer to disable debugging"

Diodorus Siculus 14:06 21 Jun 06

Sorry - should have read better :-(

FatboySlim71 14:23 21 Jun 06

I think the problem is been caused by Outpost Firewall pro V3.5 because if I shut this firewall down and use the Windows firewall I do not get the out of memory line 39 message. Just wondering if anyone knows a fix for this problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…