out bound coonnection to 3507.NETS in Witchita

fairwayfish 19:48 10 Sep 07

My computer on connecting to the internet tried to connect to various IP addresses in Witchita ( 3507.NETS) through various ports. Kaspersky asked me did I want to block the connections which I did. I think that Microsoft has servers based here but on searching Google I was none the wiser. I had given my card details earlier in the day for a purchase of an external drive and am concerned about the annonimity of the connection. Can anyone help ?

Thanks

Fairwayfish

Jak_1 21:14 10 Sep 07

Do you have the IP address?

fairwayfish 09:13 12 Sep 07

Sorry I don't have the IP address. Used them in to look up who it was i.e. 3507.NETS. It was nearly in double figures the number of IP addresses that originated from this 3507.NETS each time the last 2 digits of the IP address changing. It probably isn't any help but heres hoping.

thanks

Fairwayfish

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:33 12 Sep 07

Kaspersky should tell you what program is trying to connect.

fairwayfish 21:02 13 Sep 07

I can't see any log of the events or any blocked addresses and I don't remember any more details. I guess I'll be more observant the next time.

Fairwayfish

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…